28 July 2010
1. Where and how would you display your work in an ideal situation?
I never thought of an ideal situation before. I did love Artomatic. One thing I would like to see is if Artomatic can somehow group things. What I mean is that I draw cartoon style drawings. I would like to see my work in some type of setting where the other artwork is also in cartoon style.
2. If expository writing is good at elucidating and proving a point and
descriptive geometry gives us the tools by which to map objects in space
in relation to one another, what kind of an apparatus does art afford us?
What does art do best?
Art soothes the soul. (Sounds cheesy....but it does...)
3. What can you expect from your audience/fans/viewing public? What would you
like them to know about your work?
I cannot expect anything really from audience. Art is subjective. One person may appreciate my drawings, the next person may not care for them.
4. Marcel Duchamp said - "Enough with retinal art!" What is your reaction as an artist to this statement?
If he is saying too much art is visual art, then i disagree. Again, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But, I don't agree with what I think he is saying.
5. Do you think that there is still room for art movements in today's
Art is always moving.