1. Where and how would you display your work in an ideal situation?
2. If expository writing is good at elucidating and proving a point and descriptive geometry gives us the tools by which to map objects in space in relation to one another, what kind of an apparatus does art afford us? What does art do best?
3. What can you expect from your audience/fans/viewing public? What would you like them to know about your work?
4. Marcel Duchamp said - "Enough with retinal art!" What is your reaction as an artist to this statement?
5. Do you think that there is still room for art movements in today's pluralistic climate?
6. What is one question you wished we had asked you about your art? Please feel free to answer it.